The New Year has arrived with all the resolutions we hope to tackle.
To keep you from renewing the same resolutions next year, we’ve pulled together some mobile tips & helps to make sure 2014 the year you succeed with your goals. Your smartphone could be your best mentor!
- Don’t want to hit the gym because of annoying muscleheads? Get lunk-free exercises with the Planet Fitness app on iOS and Android.
- Get Tony Gonzalez’s personalized training program for you to learn new kicks and burn some fat. The progress evolves as you gain strengths. Isn’t that amazing?
- Eating right is important to maintain a healthy system. Use Lose It! to track your food and exercise, stay motivated, and achieve your goal.
- You can save a few bucks by using the free app Mint.com to manage your money. It feels good to understand where your money goes without extra spending.
- Tap into the pulse of the markets with StockTwits. Let your profits soar!
- The beginning of a new year means tax return is around the corner. Popular tax preparation software company TurboTax will release a consolidated iPad app in Jan 2014 to help you tap into the refunds. In the meanwhile, you can check out their SnapTax, TaxCaster, and MyTaxRefund to get ready for April.
- Learn or practice a new language with Duolingo. The cute little green owl offers fun games to build your language skills for free. Gracias!
- Embrace family education from ABCs using The Animal Alphabet Singers. With adorable animals characters and funny voiceovers, kids are certain to learn important the fundamentals of reading in smiles and giggles!
- Want to give your brain a workout? Train your memory, attention, and more using Lumosity through fun mini-games. Neuroscientists are the best guarantee for great brain food.
- Destinations, flights, hotels, restaurants… Every information you need for a perfect trip is packed into TripAdvisor. You can also download individual city guides to be the place’s expert before you go.
- There’s enough to worry about when you’re travelling without having to keep track of every last detail on your itinerary. TripIt does that for you, and it’s free. This is way better than carrying around notes and papers.
- Planning is awesome, but sometimes impulse is even better. Hotel Tonight offers amazing last-minute deals in over 150 cities across the world. Who doesn’t love super easy saving?
- You can give your home a complete new look without moving into a different place.Houzz Interior Design Ideas is the “Wikipedia of interior and exterior design” that helps you bring your ideas onto the table.
- Floor-buying is one of the most complicated and time-consuming tasks in home decor. Lumber Liquidators, the leading hardwood flooring retailer in the US, has released their Floor Finder app to simplify the flooring process on mobile. That Brazilian cherry looks good here.
- Digs by Zillow is another hub for home improvement and design ideas. It offers a comprehensive database for home design inspiration, and estimates your projects based on your preferences.
Feeling totally confident for achieving your goals in the next 12 months? Let us know if you have other apps to recommend for keeping up with the resolutions.
Have a blast in 2014!
The Aurnhammer team